Friday, November 14, 2008

Tagged

Black Star Knitting tagged me to share 7 facts about myself. I'm somewhat new to the blogging game, but I'll play along.

Here are the rules:

-Link to your tagger and list these rules
-Share 7 facts about yourself (random or unusual)
-Tag 7 other people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Here are my own personal 7 facts. I decided to share some of the less known things I love:



1. I love the movie "The Way We Were" starring Robert Redford and Barbra Streisand. I adored this movie when I first saw it 1973, and have since bought it in VHS and DVD versions!

2. I love the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. I've read the 6 books in the series (a total of 6,053 pages) three times from cover to cover, and also listened to the audiobook.

3. I love Bob Dylan songs, mainly from the 1962-1975 period. I have most of the discs for this period in vinyl and CD.

4. I love margaritas. After watching a bartender named Victor (at a Cuban resort), hubby now makes margaritas that rock!

5. I love the TV series "The Waltons" which ran from 1972-1981. Good night Scott-Bob.

6. I love shopping at thrift stores like Value Village, St. Vincent de Paul and Goodwill. My most recent best finds were 10 skeins of Kid mohair silk and a Bob Dylan CD.

7. I love soaking in the bathtub, watching a movie with a glass of wine. Stayed at a boutique hotel in Montreal several years ago that had this feature, and asked hubby for Christmas for the same setup. He made it so!

These are the next 7 tag players:
Hired Hands, Deblog, Wool Power,
Canadian Guild of Knitters, Gennoel, betseydoodle, Andrea Wong Knits

1 comment:

betseydoodle said...

darn you!
I've updated my blog....
G'night Mary Ellen!